The Complete Church Employee Handbook Template
Everything Your Church Needs in One Comprehensive Document
Our Church Employee Handbook Template provides all the guidance and information needed to ensure a successful relationship between your Church and employees. This 26-page document covers the Church’s mission, values, policies, procedures, and guidelines, and comes with an acknowledgement form for proof of acceptance.
• Comprehensive guide to the Church’s mission, values, policies, procedures, and guidelines
• 26-page document in an easy-to-read format
• Includes an acknowledgement form to provide proof of acceptance
• Well-structured format to help the employee understand the Church’s expectations
• Easy-to-customize document, allowing you to include policies that fit your Church
Why have a Church Employee Handbook?
The employee handbook provides guidance and information related to the Church’s mission, values, policies, procedures, and guidelines in a written format. The usual practice is to present the handbook during the new employee’s orientation session. Important information is highlighted during this session to the employee, but it is also a priority to stress that the employee reads the handbook and refers to it constantly. The Church Employee Handbook helps all employees be on the same page and on the same team.
It’s in the best interest that Church Employers require every employee to sign an acceptance form, to provide proof of having received the handbook which you adjust to cover the procedures, policies etc of your Church, to cover the Church if an incident arises in the future. The acknowledgment should be saved in an employee’s personnel file as a way for the organization to establish that the employee was made aware of the policies.
Are you looking for a new employee?
Advertise on the Church Jobs Australia website.
- The templates are intended for your own Church use only.
- Documents are in editable format.
- Documents can be converted to electronic form format.
- They are not the official document for your Church. As these are TEMPLATES ONLY, they need to be edited by an appropriate official within your organisation, to fit your Church.
- These templates are not for resale.