Equip Your Church Service Teams With the Necessary Procedures and Roles
Provide Clear Direction for all Volunteers
The Church Service Teams Volunteer Roles and Procedures document provides all the essential information your church service teams need to ensure they are providing a safe, welcoming, and supportive environment for your parishioners. This document includes everything from team leader roles and procedures, weekly training, greeters ministry, usher ministry, cafe, security team, security policies, and parking. With this document, you will be able to create a structured and organized church service for your parishioners.
- LEADING TEAMS/HOST PASTOR
- DEVELOPING VOLUNTEERS
- WEEKLY TRAINING
- GREETERS MINISTRY
- USHER MINISTRY
- SECURITY TEAM
- SECURITY POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- CAR PARKING TEMPLATE
- The templates are intended for your own Church use only.
- Documents are in editable format.
- Documents can be converted to electronic form format.
- They are not the official document for your Church. As these are TEMPLATES ONLY, they need to be edited by an appropriate official within your organisation, to fit your Church.
- These templates are not for resale.